Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rohan and Shari's Special Day

Rohan and Shari's Wedding 20th November 2010

Wow, what a day! Days of rain leading up to the Saturday and a forcast of more rain over the weekend, I started to think OzBug was in for another wet day in Nelsons Bay. But come Saturday morning the sun was shinning and the new forcast was for a brilliant sunny day.

This Wedding turned out to be a little different in that Shari had everything pre-programed to have their photos taken before they exchanged their vows. I started out by picking up Rohan at home in Medowie, we drove into the Bay and picked up Shari, and I have to agree with Rohan when he commented how beautifull she looked.

We drove to several locations around the Bay that Shari had picked to capture the moment of their special day. From there we traveled to the Hunter Valley Winery for their marriage and reception.Congratulation to you both, it was a pleasure for OzBug to be a part of your special day, and I wish you all the best for your future.

Adding that Wow Factor to your special Day

0 comments:

Recent Articles

Followers

Blog Archive