Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Nelson Bay wedding
11:16 AM | Posted by
Oz Bug Hire Car and Limousine Service
Oz Bug Limo at Nelson Bay wedding.
3/10/2010
The day was overcast and periods of rain as I was driving down from Forster. I arrived on time 1.15. The bride was traditionally late, and I was thinking at the time, we could get very wet, as a large black cloud was threatening. It had cleared as we arrived at the beach and the guests were waiting patiently on the sand, as the bridal party walked down the isle on the beach, the wind started to pick up, balloons started to fly and the table used to hold the emblems had to be held down.The ceremony was saved from being rained out, much to the relief of the guests, unfortunatly the bride and groom weren't so lucky, they got slightly drenched running back to the car, but everything turned out well, we always come prepared with dry towels etc.
Oz Bug uses an old scout moto BE PREPARED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment