Monday, October 25, 2010
Families enjoying OzBug
11:22 AM | Posted by
Oz Bug Hire Car and Limousine Service
Saturday 23rd Oct
Two families,one from Tamworth and the other from Griffith were visiting our beautiful Forster area through the Ronald Mcdonald Family Retreat.They were encouraged to contact OzBug for a ride around our area.
Two families,one from Tamworth and the other from Griffith were visiting our beautiful Forster area through the Ronald Mcdonald Family Retreat.They were encouraged to contact OzBug for a ride around our area.
I had the pleasure of sharing some time with two wonderful devoted families.I just love to hear the screams of excitement from the children and possibly the parents as OzBug roars off from the cottages at the waterfront.I take them on a tour around the area which includes a zooooom down a steep hill, and to hear the kids in the back laughing with joy along with their parents as I scream out "we just reached 150 ks" sure brings a smile to my face. I am sure those two families will remember the OzBug; and my prayer for them is that God gives them the desires of their hearts. Geff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks Geff, we loved our Oz Bug experience. Keep up the great work.
Kind Regards
Damian, Rebecca, James and Roie Wood
Post a Comment